Industrial grade pneumatic style valve positioner with three visible positioner stainless steel gauges that are easy to read. 3-15PSI input signal required. Available in rotary or linear types. Precise calibration with simple span and zero adjustments required. Various orifices are available to either increase or decrease flow.
Valve positioners offer superior ability to control and maintenance ability in the cycle of your valve package. These positioners are available in rotary (ROT) or linear (LIN) configurations with direct or reverse action available. Stainless steel standard gauges offer easy viewing- positioner body is a heavy duty, rugged aluminum enclosure with epoxy coating.
- Heavy duty aluminum body enclosure
- Split range availability
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Rotary or linear available
- Stainless steel gauges
- Input signal: 3-15PSI
- Supply air pressure at 100PSI maximum
- Air piping connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Ambient temperature: -4F to 158F
- Flow capacity: 2.83CFM @ 20PSI; air consumption: 0.18CFM @ 20PSI
- Light weight, under 5lbs.
- Feedback lever for stroke, 80-150MM is available for linear; stroke can be adjusted to 0° – 60° or 0° – 100° (rotary).