Valve positioners offer superior ability to control and maintenance ability in the cycle of your valve package. These positioners are available in rotary (ROT) or linear (LIN) configurations with direct or reverse action available. Stainless steel standard gauges offer easy viewing- positioner body is a heavy duty, rugged aluminum enclosure with epoxy coating.
- Heavy duty aluminum body enclosure
- Split range availability
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Rotary or linear available
- Stainless steel gauges
- Input signal: 4-20mA
- Explosion proof classification: EXMD II BT6, EXMD II C (H2) T6, IP66, EXIA II BT6
- Supply air pressure: maximum 100PSI
- Air piping connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Conduit connection: 1/2″ NPT
- Light weight, only 6.5lbs.
- Feedback lever for stroke, 80-150MM is available for linear; stroke can be adjusted to 0° – 60° or 0° – 100° (rotary).