Stainless Steel V-Ball (V-Port) valves. V “notch” in 30, 60 and 90 degree options available. Sizes range from 1/4″ – 6″ in the V-Ball configuration. USA made from 316 stainless steel in flanged, threaded or socket weld.
Series VP-1000 (Stainless Steel V-Port Ball Valve)
V-Ball and V-Port ball valves are an ideal solution to control flow through a pipe. V-Ball valves are a great solution to modulate flow and can be actuated. This series of V-Balls are made from 316 stainless steel and are configurable in almost any industry. These valves are both lighter in weigh and more durable than standard valves sold overseas.
V-SEAT, V-SLOTTED, V-BALL CHARACTERIZED SEAT CONTROL VALVES
We have a complete line of V-Port Ball Valves, V-Ball, V-seat and slotted seat control valvesproviding precision throttling control for a wide range of applications. As with our standard ball valves, V-characterized seated valves offer equal percentage flow characteristics. The slotted seated valves have an inherent linear flow characteristic.
OFFERED IN FLANGED, NPT (THREADED) SOCKET WELD, BUTT WELD AND TRI CLAMP
- V-Ball valves available between 1/4″ and 6″ in size
- Available in: ANSI flanged, NPT (threaded) socket weld, butt-weld and tri-clamp
- V “notch” available in 30, 60 and 90 degree options
- Available in manual or actuated mode
- Precise flow control in any industry
- Light weigh, up to 30% lighter than comparable valves
- Low cost with comparable valves of similar pressure drops
- Low Flow Control – Cv as low as 0.07
- High temperature ratings (up to 1000F in some valves)
- The V “notch” allows for much freer flow with better characteristics
- Valve eliminates the need to replace a seat
- All V-Ball valves are manufactured and tested in America