Series 310 (3PC Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve)
Valtorc’s trunnion mounted designed ball valves are a high strength and quality valve for your industrial needs. Offered in class 150/300/600/900 and 1500 in sizes from 8″ – 24″ in size. The series 300 valves are offered in flanged connection ends with Nylon and Peek seats.
OFFERED IN CLASS 150 TO TO CLASS 1500 WITH FLANGED CONNECTIONS
- Anti blowout stem permit the replacement of the stem seals with the Ball Valve in the full closed or open position.
- Two independent floating seat rings assure the bi-directional tightness of the valve from zero differential pressure to the maximum rated pressure.
- When the Ball Valve body cavity pressure exceeds the down stream seat spring preloaded force, the differential force in the cavity area pushes the downstream seat away from the ball, the body cavity pressure will automatically relived. And then seat returns to the ball under spring loaded action.
- The ball is fixed and the seat rings are floating, free to move along the valve axis. As the pressure increases the fluid pressure pushes the seat rings against the ball.
- The electric conductance between all the metallic components of this series Ball Valve.