The carbon steel Teflon coated flanged ball valve series is available in sizes 1/2″ up to 12″ in manual mode (lockable hand lever) or as an actuated package with Valtorc actuators. The one piece design ensures full control and maximum durability. This valve is ideal for chemical, food, phama, gas and solvent usages.
Series 470 (Teflon Coated, Carbon Steel Flanged Ball Valve)
TEFLON COATED FLANGED CARBON STEEL BODY FEATURES:
- Air Shower Room, Industrial flooring
- Pile Thickness Check of DnBOO Teflon Valve
- Spark Testing
- Carbon Steel Body
- Assembled Onsite
- 600mrd- s Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Arl3460 Direct – reading Spectrometer Testing Machine
- The valve is lined with over 3mm PFA or FEP; highly permeable, anti- vacuum of dovetail groove, it is almost transparent and the best guarantee of product quality.
- Full port ball offers the equal CV data as pipeline.
- Reinforced PTFE seat offers the permanent flexible compression which could guarantee the excellent sealing.
- Anti-static: One piece of stem/ball connect the body by spring, therefore it eliminates the static electricity.
- One-piece of ball and stem design reduced the damage of ball and stem; without delay and good flow control.
SERIES 470 PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- Nominal Diameter DN15-DN300
- End Flanged Standard JIS 10KASME 150LB
- Max. Working Pressure 150LB
- Temperature Range -2o• c-1so• c
- Seal Testing Pressure 2.2Mpa
- Shell Testing Pressure 3.0Mpa
- Driving Mode Operation with Handle ,Worm Gear,
- Pneumatic, Electric
- Main Parts Material
- Body: WCB+PFA
- Stem/ball: CFS+PFA
- Seat: PTFE
- Painting Epoxy Painting
- Included locking pad
- Automation application