Series 450 (Forged Steel, Class 1500/2500 – 3600/6000 PSI)
Forged steel body construction secures class 1500/3600PSI working pressure rating. LF2 valve body and end caps for low temperature applications. The series 450 has a special design of extended socket weld ends that facilitates heat dissipation during welding. The use of body O-rings and body joint gasket double secures for NO LEAKAGE.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE FORGED STEEL OFFERED IN 3600 OR 6000PSI
Live-loaded packing gland for self adjustment of stem packing compression is a standard. The rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life. Tested according to API 598. Full compliance with ANSI B16.11 and EN12760 along with ASME/ANSI B16.34 and EN12516-1.
- Available in sizes: 1/4″ – 2″
- Forged steel body construction secures Class 1500/3600 PSI (Class 2500/6000 PSI) working pressure rating.
- LF2 valve body & end caps for low-temperature applications.
- Special design of extended socket weld end facilitates heat dissipation during welding.
- No prior disassemble of valve is required therefore welding installation process is shortened.
- Use of body O-ring and body joint gasket double secures NO LEAKAGE.
- Live-loaded packing gland for self-adjustment of stem packing compression.
- Rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life.