Sanitary plug valves are available in 316 stainless steel in sizes 1″ – 3″. Valtorc sanitary plug valves come in 2-way or 3-way configurations with optional butt-weld or tri-clamp connection ends.
Series 510-SN (2-Way or 3-Way Sanitary Plug Valve)
Valtorc sanitary plug valves are an excellent sanitary device with minimal pressure drops. The plug valves features a tapered core assembly which allows easy dealing while eliminating crevices which can lead to contamination. These rugged valves are made of type 304 or 316L stainless steel and come in tri-clamp or butt-weld connections. Other connection available upon request.
- Available in sizes 1″ – 3″
- 2-way or 3-way plug valve configuration available
- Rubber (Silicone) or stainless steel Plug
- Materials Type 304 stainless steel
- Meets 3A Sanitary Finish
- Temperature to 100°F
- Bevel Seat Ends available on request
- 316 Stainless Steel available on request
- Made of type 304 or 316L stainless steel
- Available in tri-clamp or butt-weld end connections
- Available in rubber or steel plugs