316L stainless steel check valves offer maximum quality that meets all 3A standards. With a unique clamp design, a simple twist of the wing nut permits a quick disassemble without tools. The stainless steel spring in this valve assures positive closer and smooth operation. Eccentric type available upon request.
- Available sizes 1/2″ – 6″
- Suitable for C.I.P.
- Operating pressure to 150 psi
- Temperature from 30°F min. to 225°F max.
- Standard end connection-clamp type (butt weld &TI-Line upon request)
- Standard seals-FDA Viton (EPDM & other elastomers upon request)
- Internal finish-25 to 30ra average
- Material Test Reports provided upon request
- Eccentric Type available upon request