Flanged industrial grade ball valve series is offered in stainless steel as a standard. Direct mount (ISO 5211) for easy actuation. Offered in flanged connection ends only in sizes 1″ – 6″. The standard choice in Valtorc flanged series ball valves.
Series 170 (Flanged Connection End, Mounting Pad)
The series 170 is a flanged industrial purpose ball valve offered in stainless steel. ISO 5211 for direct mount actuation (electric actuation or pneumatic actuation). High quality valve in flanged connection ends only. Offered in sizes: 1″ 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″ and 6″.
REDUCED PORT FLANGED VALVE DESIGN
- 1″ – 6″ (inches) sizes available
- Steam rating: 150 PSI WSP
- ISO 5211 Actuator Mounting Pad Blow – out – proof stem design
- Anti – Static device
- Adjustable Stem Packing Locking Device
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M
- ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- PTFE SEAL KITS : REPLACES PTFE, RPTFE AND FPA
- LOW DEFORMATION UNDER LOAD
- LOW PERMEATION
- Temperature Rating: -45.5 C (-50°F) to 246 °C (475 °F)