Gear operator PVC butterfly valves are available in sizes from 8″ – 24″. ANSI D-16.5 class 150 flat flanges with a one piece stainless steel shaft for positive disc rotation and support.
Series PVC-320 (Gear Operator Style)
Economical choice for butterfly valves – our PVC butterfly valves are not only durably and made from a heavy duty material – but also a very affordable and economic option to your project or service need. These butterfly valves are ideal for the following applications: water parks, fountains, aquariums, light-duty chemical and waste water.
- Available in wafer or lug butterfly valve types
- Available in sizes 8″ – 24″
- PVC / polypropylene body material
- Easy installation due to narrow face to face design
- One piece design
- Standard polypropylene (PP) disc for higher temperature
- Temperature rating of up to 180F
- Full body liner seat with integral flanges
- Class 150#
- EPDM, Viton or BUNA-N seats and (disc) O-ring available