NESK range of Argal vertical pumps is made up by semi axial devices ( namely QGN models ) with vertical suction and tangential delivery designed for installation outside of the tank.
QGN pumps address transfer or recirculation of large volume of liquid with a low head requirement, have mechanical transmission with impeller rigidly keyed to the shaft and sealed with mechanical seal with sliding rings.
QGN pump can be fitted with mechanical seals constructed with different materials and layouts depending upon the physical and chemical characteristics of the liquid. Available layouts are:
- Single seals lubricated by the liquid pumped;
- Double seals flushed with liquid form external source.
Cast iron stool hosts rolling bearings to guide the shaft of the pump and counter all the dynamic loads generated by use. It is the privileged solution for heavy duty applications and continuous service.
- Electric motor coupled to the pump by mean of flange and flexible coupling is self aligning and allows to keep parts independent from other other.
RESISTANCE TO CORROSION
Maximised deploying casings made of PP (Polypropylene) or PVDF (Vynilidene polyfluoride ) makes possible to pump several chemical liquids at low and medium temperature.
LIQUID LADEN WITH SOLIDS , SLIGHTLY ABRASIVE
Different type of mechanical seals and configuration of materials allow to pump liquids laden with solids in suspension or slightly abrasive.
- Low noise.
- Reduced wear of revolving parts.
- Pump mated to eclectic motor by self centring flange and flexible joint coupling system eliminates the need of alignment.
- Compact dimensions.
- Reduced maintenance of a mechanical parts.
- The semi axial impeller, generating semi axial flow, produces reduced mechanical loads on the shaft and reduced vibrations that translates in longer life of mechanical parts and lesser maintenance.
- IEC normalised electric motors;
- Casing featuring air drain connection.
- Installation of pump and motor above ground prevents damages resulting to usual horizontal pumps from spread of corrosive liquids on the floor.