Series EL-300 (NEMA 4X Explosion Proof Electric Actuator)
Valtorc’s EL-300 electric actuator is a NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X housing designed product with a polyester powdered coated aluminum cover and base are pre-tested for corrosion resistance. Includes ISO 5211 mounting pad for female F03, F04, F05 square or diamond drive available in stainless steel. The EL-300 includes a manual override for easy manual operation with ball bearing support. Ball bearings on both upper and lower rotor shaft provide greater reliability.
HEAVY DUTY PSC ACTUATOR MOTOR, HIGH STRENGTH GEARS
- Two extra switches may be added to EL-300 Series actuators to provide dry contacts; they are fully adjustable to trip at any position. The switches are often used for position indication or to interlock other devices (such as in sequencing operations).
- The switches are single pole, double throw switches rated for 1/2 HP, 15 amps @250VAC, CSA certified.Captive Cover Bolt – Prevents loss when cover is removed for adjustments.
- Manual Override – Stainless Steel with wrench flats for easy manual operation.
- NEMA 4,4X Housing Design
- Dependable Permanently Lubricated gear train, great for actuated Valtorc Ball Valves
- Polyester powder coated aluminum cover and base are conversion coat pre-treated for superior corrosion resistance.
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad – Female F03, F04, F05 Square
- Diamond drive available
- High Strength Gears – All gears are heat treated alloy steel designed to AGMA standards and able to withstand stall torque conditions.
- 1/2″ Conduit Entry – Extra 1/2″ entry optional.
- Power to open/power to close