Series 445 (3000PSI, Multi Port (3-Way/4-Way)
The high performance multi port ball valve is made from high quality investment stainless steel. 3000PSI working pressure with optional PTFE/PFD coating, DELRIN/PEEK/PEEK+30% carbon seat cavity filler, 180 degree operation to stop plate, fire safe design and electric or pneumatic actuation. Available in 3-way ball valve or 4-way (X flow pattern) ball valve body design. Threaded ends as a default with optional socket weld or butt weld. Please specify with our sales agent.
MULTI-PORT 3-WAY OR 4-WAY BALL VALVE CONFIGURATION
Valtorc’s designed the series 445 according to ANSIB16.34. 513T is with 4 seats, these seats will help to keep the ball position stable. The trunnion ball/ stem will help to stand 3000 PSI working pressure and protect the seat and keep from leakage to prolong the life time. The 4 windows on the neck will let the media leak from while the valve start to leak. This will protect the actuator to keep from damage by the media, and a prevision to replace the seal kits in advance. This will also help to keep the working temperature lower, and increase the life cycle span of the attached actuator.
- Available Sizes: 1/4” – 2”
- Construction design follow ASME B16.34 standard
- Available in stainless steel or carbon steel with ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Blow-out proof stem design
- Available in L/ T/ X/ I-port
- Trunnion and Full bore design; available in 3/4 way in block body type.
- 100% air tested under water at 80-100 psi
- Temperature range -20 F to 450 F
- End type: thread/ socket weld/ butt weld