Our standard manual ball valve of choice. Available in sizes 1/4″ – 4″ inches in stainless steel with a 150PSI WSP rating and 1000PSI working pressure. Features NPT (threaded) or socket weld connection ends. Meant for manual mode, only unless the use of mounting kits (provided by Valtorc).
Series 130 (Manual Stainless Steel Ball Valve, 1000PSI Working Pressure)
Valtorc’s series 130 ball valve is our standard choice in manual valves. High quality investment 316 stainless steels and optional NPT or socket weld ends. This valve is meant for manual use only; unless configured with a mounting kit/bracket provided by Valtorc for actuation. For standard direct mount ball valves, see the series 140. Available in sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″ and 4″ inch.
- 1/4″ – 4″ (inches) Ball Valves sizes available
- Steam rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Blow-out-proof stem design
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M
- Ball: SS316 – Stem: SS 316
- Seat: Reinforced Teflon
- End Connections: Threaded End, Socket Weld Ends
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Temperature Range: -50° to 450 °F
- TEST STANDARD:API598
- Vacuum Service to 29″ Hg
- Options: Padlocking device