Global Standard Piston (GSP) Wellpoint
Global Pump’s highly efficient, positive displacement, double piston dewatering wellpoint pump is designed for the demanding requirements of wellpoint dewatering, under drain sock dewatering, filtered water transfers, utilities, civil engineering, remediation, and various construction applications.
|Model||Size||Max Flow||Max Head||Max Solids||Downloads (.pdf)|
|6GSPWP||6 x 6||150 x 150||360||81.7||81||27||–||–||cutsheet curve|
Capable of operating for long uninterupted periods of time with high fuel efficiency and low maintenance, the 6GSPWP offers a high air handling capacity and is self-priming. The pulsating vacuum prevents wellpoint clogging and achieves priming from greater depths.
The 6GSPWP is available with a 7.5 hp electric motor or 9.4 hp diesel engine. Standard skid mounted with optional sound attenuated enclosure.
- Connections: 6″ (150 mm) ANSI Flanges
- Maximum Pump Speed: 360 rpm
- Maximum Flow: 360 gpm (81.7 m3/h)
- Maximum Head: 81 ft (27 m)
- Displacement: 1.35 gal/stroke (5.11 liters/stroke)
- Vacuum Level: 30 ft (9 m)
- Efficiency: Up to 90%
- Fuel Consumption : (at max speed and max flow) 0.48 gal/h (1.8 l/h)
- Sound Attenuated: 72 dBa at 33 ft (10 m)
- Piston Type: Double Acting1 ft. (27 m)
Global Pump SoundGuard Enclosure
12-gauge Galvannealed-Steel (or optional stainless steel), double-sided-galvanized sheet panels insulated with a 1.25″ thick acoustical foam barrier fire retardant composite reduces noise level to no more than 68 db at 30 feet (9 m). Designed for upward exhaust of combustion gases and cooling air. Panels are removable for maintenance and repair. Panel doors, with locks, for access to the pump, engine, priming system and controls for routine servicing, lubrication and fueling.