Cast iron ball valve series 165 is available in sizes 2″ – 8″ in a full port design. Available with flanged end connections and a stainless steel solid ball. Same end-to-end as many flanged or plug valves. High pressure rating ideal for back-flow applications.
Series 165 (Full Port Design Up to 8″)
Valtorc’s cast iron ball valves offer benefits such as better casting properties, good wear resistance and good mach inability. Our 165 ball valve series is offered in a flanged connection end and is ideal for air, liquid and back flow applications. Stainless steel ball and stem offer a corrosion proof design, BUNA-N o-ring and a cast iron, A48 class 30 body design.
LEAD FREE – FULL PORT FLANGED CARBON STEEL BALL VALVE SERIES
- Epoxy Coated Cast Iron Body
- Stainless Steel Solid Ball
- Same end-to-end as any flanged gate or plug valve
- Tapped & plugged boss allows for venting downstream, or test port for back flow prevention
- 2″ through 8″ – Full Port
- Rated 200W @ 200ºF
- Class VI Positive Shutoff
- Low Torque
- Ideal for Liquid, Air, and Back flow applications