Cast iron ball valve series 165 is available in sizes 2″ – 8″ in a full port design. Available with flanged end connections and a stainless steel solid ball. Same end-to-end as many flanged or plug valves. High pressure rating ideal for back-flow applications.
Valtorc’s cast iron ball valves offer benefits such as better casting properties, good wear resistance and good mach inability. Our 165 ball valve series is offered in a flanged connection end and is ideal for air, liquid and back flow applications. Stainless steel ball and stem offer a corrosion proof design, BUNA-N o-ring and a cast iron, A48 class 30 body design.
LEAD FREE – FULL PORT FLANGED CARBON STEEL BALL VALVE SERIES
- Epoxy Coated Cast Iron Body
- Stainless Steel Solid Ball
- Same end-to-end as any flanged gate or plug valve
- Tapped & plugged boss allows for venting downstream, or test port for back flow prevention
- 2″ through 8″ – Full Port
- Rated 200W @ 200ºF
- Class VI Positive Shutoff
- Low Torque
- Ideal for Liquid, Air, and Back flow applications