The full port 2 piece ball valve features a working pressure of up to 2000PSI (150PSI WSP) in a stainless steel body with sizing available 1/4″ – 2″. With locking device and NACE compliance. Available in threaded (NPT) connection ends.
Series 101 (2-Piece Design, Threaded Connect Ends – 2000PSI)
Valtorc’s series 101 threaded ball valves, full port with two piece design is a general purpose valve at an economic price. Available in sizes 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ and 2″ with various working pressures. ANSI class 900 – available in manual mode as a standard, optional direct mount actuation available upon request. High quality full port, 2 piece stainless steel ball valve body design.
STAINLESS STEEL THREADED BALL VALVE SERIES
- Available in sizes from 1/4″ – 2″
- Steam rating: 150 psi WSP
- WORKING PRESSURE: 2000 PSI
- INVESTMENT CASTING BODY & CAP
- PTFE SEAL KITS: REPLACES PTFE ,RPTFE AND FPA
- LOW DEFORMATION UNDER LOAD; LOW PERMEATION
- TEMPERATURE RATING: -45.5oC (-50°F) to 246oC (475 °F)
- ADJUST ABLE STEM PACKING
- BLOW-OUT PROOF STEM;LOCKING DEVICE
- DESIGN SPECIFICATION: ANSI B 16.34 CLASS 900
- TEST STANDARD:API 598; Vacuum Service to 29″ Hg
- NACE MR-0175 FULL COMPLIANCE