The fire safe carbon steel full port ball valve is available in flanged end connections with sizes 1/2″ – 12″. Available in 150/300/600 Class with an ISO 5211 mounting pad for valve actuation. Full port design, steam ratings of 150PSI WSP.
Series 195 (Flanged, Class 150#, 300# and 600# – Fire Safe)
Valtorc’s fire safe series 195 carbon steel ball valve is available in class 150/300/600 in various sizes. Standard body is carbon steel; however, stainless steel (316) body is available upon request. RTFE TFE seats, 316 stainless steel stem, carbon steel (or stainless steel) connection ends and 304 stainless steel or ductile iron (sizes 6″ through 8″) are standard on the series 195.
FLANGED, FIRE SAFE BALL VALVE SERIES
The series 195 is an API 607 (4th edition) Fire Safe approved valve. Ideal for any high temperature/pressure application, including but not limited to, oil and gas, pharma and petro industrial applications. With standard flanged connection ends, Valtorc is able to offer 3 different class models to the series 195. Flanged class options include: 150#, 300# and 600#. Valve sizes 10″ and 12″ are supported in our class 150#; however, valve sizes 6″ – 12″ are supported in class 300/600# as well.
OFFERED IN CARBON STEEL OR STAINLESS STEEL
In addition to various class configurations, the series 195 is offered in two materials: carbon steel and stainless steel. Both are manufactured in a 2-piece, full port valve configuration. The ISO standard mounting pad means that you can easily have the series 195 actuated in pneumatic or electrical form. Valves come standard manual with locking hand lever. Contact Valtorc engineers and sales to customize your automated fire safe valve package today!
- Available in sizes 1/2″ – 12″
- Steam rating: 150 psi WSP
- 150#/300#/600# available upon request
- 10″ and 12″ supported 150#
- 6″ through 12″ supported in 300#
- 1″, 3″ – 12″ supported in 600#
- ISO 5211 Actuator Mounting Pad
- Blow-out-proof stem design
- Anti – Static Ball Valve
- Adjustable Stem Packing Locking Device
- Ball Valve Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M For Series 410, ASTM A216 Gr.
- Temperature Rating: -45.5’C (-50° F) to 246 C° (475°F) Long Cycle Life, ANSI B16.5, B16.10 and B16.34; Full Compliance
- API 607 4th Edition FIRE SAFE APPROVAL