Series 480 (Threaded, Socket Weld, Butt-Weld Connection Ends @ 2000PSI*)
Valtorc’s series 480 is the newest addition to our specialty product line. Consisting of a high quality stainless steel metal to ensure maximum pressure, the series 480 is offered in standard threaded (NPT) connection ends as well as optional socket weld or butt-weld connection ends.
FIRE SAFE BALL VALVE DESIGN
With pressure ratings up to 200PSIG and a 3 piece body design, this valve is designed to last. Ideal for direct mount automation with two sized ISO mounting pads as a standard feature.
IDEAL BALL VALVE FOR OIL AND GAS APPLICATIONS
- 3 Piece bolted body design simplifies maintenance activities long after installation.
- Adjustable live loaded stem packing plus reliable o-ring stem seal
- Removable-Replaceable body section
- Enclosed body-cap bolting
- Two size ISO actuator mounting pad
HIGH PRESSURE BALL VALVE IN NPT, SOCKET WELD AND BUTT WELD CONNECTIONS
- Threaded, Socket weld or butt-weld ends available
- Durable TFM 4215 seats are standard
- 316SS ball & stem is standard
- Locking Lever is standard
- ISO actuator mounting pad is standard
- Optional locking oval handles are available
- Meets ASME B16.34 & API 608
- Pressure tested to API 598
- Fire safe tested to API 607 5th Edition
- Meets NACE
PRESSURE RATING: WCB AND CF8M
- 2000 PSIG @ 100F W.O.G.—1/2” – 1 1/4”
- 1500 PSIG @ 100F W.O.G.—1 1/2” – 2”
*Socket weld end modification note: Threaded end connections that are modified to socket weld end connections will result in reduced pressure rating of the valve due to reduction of end cap wall thickness. Use of the factory furnished socket weld end cap option should be considered to retain the stated valve pressure rating.