Fire safe, direct mount flanged ball valves available in sizes 1″ to 4″ in stainless steel. Full ISO 5211 for direct mount actuation and API 607 fire safe approval. 150PSI WSP rating; locking device and blow out proof stem design as a standard.
Series 190 (Flanged – Direct Mount, API607 Fire Safe)
The series 190 is a fire safe, direct mount ball valve made from high quality 316 stainless steel. API 607 fire safe (5th edition) fire safe approval. Valtorc’s standard flanged fire safe valve used for manual mode or actuation with Valtorc brand electric or pneumatic actuators. Available in sizes: 1″ 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″ and 4″.
API 607 (5TH EDITION) FIRE SAFE APPROVAL
- 1″ – 4″ (inches) sizes available
- Steam Rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Blow-Out-Proof Stem Design
- Anti – Static Device; Adjustable Stem Packing
- Locking Device
- PTFE SEAT KITS : REPLACES PTFE,RPTFE AND FPA, LOW DEFORMATION UNDER LOAD, LOW PERMEATION
- Temperature Rating :-45.5’C (-50’F) to 246C (475’F)
- FULL ISO-5211 PAD FOR DIRECT MOUNT AUTOMATION
- ANSI B16.5 B16.10 and B16.34 Full Compliance
- TEST STANDARD:API 598
- API 607 5th Edition FIRE SAFE APPROVAL
- Vacuum Service to 29″ Hg