Explosion proof electric actuator EL-XP is offered in various torque outputs up to 725 in/lbs and electrical outputs from 115Vac to 12Vac. Also offered with modulating control (including digital calibration), position indicator and optional motors. Heaters and thermostats are also available by request.
Series EL-XP (Explosion Proof Electric Actuator)
The EL-XP by Valtorc International is an explosion proof electric actuator with ISO 5211 mounting for direct mount. The EL-EX features a NEMA 4, 4X, 7 and 9 design housing for corrosion resistance. The EL-XP is offered in several models, which reflect the output torque. The EL-XP-35 features 350in/lbs torque output while the EL-XP-72 features 725in/lb torque output. The EL-XP is also offered in various electrical output ranging from 115Vac to 12Vac and offered with various modulating and heating accessories.
EXPLOSION PROOF BODY DESIGN, ISO 5211 MOUNTING PADS
- Captive Cover Bolts: Prevents loss when cover is removed for adjustments.
- 15amp SPDT: Two extra switches are also available, including field kits.
- Fine Adjust Cam: Allow 90 degree to 270 degree rotation
- Polyester powder coated aluminum, cover and base are conversion coat per-treated for superior corrosion resistance.
- 1/2″ conduit entry: Two entries, once each side of the Electric Actuator
- Plotted leads: Optional sealed leads prevents moisture ingress from conduit runs