The duclutchable gearbox operator is designed to work with butterfly valve, ball valve and plug valve packages that are configured with high pressure pneumatic actuators for operation and open/close positions. Small in size, light in weight and the gearbox operator has a protection grade of IP65.
The declutchable gearbox operator is industrial grade solution to maximize high pressure pneumatic actuators for operation. Usage with ball valve and butterfly valve applications are common as well as plug valves; the DGO is designed to be light weigh, compact and universal in design. The bottom of the GTO should be configured with the valve and bracket attached with the actuator. The valve stem coupling component passes through the inner bracket guide through the DGO.
- De-clutchable operator for manual override on pneumatically actuated valves
- Two 90° keyholes allow for easily position of valve
- Gearbox is filled with special lubricant before leaving our factory – The gearbox is tested and then sealed after assembly to provide a dust proof and waterproof function.
- IP65 assigned protection grade.
- Small, compact design, light weight and durable – ideal for compact environments or for adjustability in the future
- Available in a wide range of sizes, torques and positions for nearly any valve in production
- Air pressure must be released from the actuator in order to use the manual override
- Gear ratio, input torque and output torque available in various sizes based on actuator and valve package size