Series 2000 (Double Offset Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel)
Industrial double-offset butterfly valve systems are of a special construction for storm water runoff. Standard construction for the valve package. EPDM seats and stem with available stainless steel disc. Electric actuation comes in various power supplies that include 12VDC, 24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC, 240VAC and various others. Double D shaft connection for valves 2″ – 30″ in size allows for easy mounting of handles, gearbox operator or actuators. Mounting conforms to ISO 5211 for actuation mounting.
DOUBLE ECCENTRIC BUTTERFLY VALVE CONFIGURATION
- Available in lug or wafer style
- Bi-directional; bubble tight shut off
- Carbon steel with stainless steel options
- ANSI rated retainer ring
- Working pressure: 285PSI
- ISO 5211 top work mounting for manual or direct actuation
- Very low maintenance; durable valve
- ANSI B16.34 pressure and temperature rating
- End flange: ANSI B16.5
- Shell/seat test: API 598; body: 420PSI, seat hydro: 304PSI and seat air: 87PSI
- Designed with two offsets – first offset between the seat sealing surface and the center line of the valve stem. The second offset is between the center line of the valve and the center live of the valve port.