Series 380 (Cryogenic Style, Full Port Class 300#)
In line serviceable swing out center section allows easy access to internal valve components without disturbing pipe. ISO 5211 mounting pad as a standard, PEEK thrust bearing and stem seals extend valve cycle life. Lockable handle meets OSHA standards with locking device. Keeps the series 380 valve from being opened or closed by accident or mistake.
ADVANCEMENTS IN CRYOGENIC BALL VALVE TECHNOLOGY
Valtorc cryogenic ball valves are widely used in extremely low temperature and cryogenic applications, including, but not limited to, liquified natural gas, industrial plant gases, mental and steel services, mining, pharmaceuticals, sewage, water treatment, CO2 injection/mixture, cooling and oil/gas applications.
- Available in sizes 1/2″ – 4″
- Offered in threaded (NPT) or flanged connection ends
- Equalizes valve cavity pressure and line pressure in open position.
- Provides long intervals between stem packing adjustments, decreasing emissions through the packing.
- Provides easy identification of valve position
- Ready to use in critical applications
- Keeps the Ball Valve in Factory-new condition until it is to be installed.
- Positions stem and stem packing away from cryogenic fluid to prevent stem seal freeze-up and to ensure emission-free service.
- 1/2” – 2-1/2” Standard Port, 1/2” – 2” Full Port, Meet wall thickness requirement of ANSI B 16.34 for class 600, 3” – 4”
- Standard Port Class 300, and 2-1/2” – 3” Full Port Class 300.
- In-line serviceable swing-out center section allows easy access to internal valve components without disturbing alignment of pipe.
- Prevents accidental removal of stem under pressure.
- Self adjusts with pressure and temperature fluctuations. Bottom entry system helps prevent accidents and injuries