- Advanced Patented NDIR Sensor Technology
- Ultra Low Power – extended battery life
- Fast start – ready to use in 6 seconds
- Large colourtouch screen
- New CO2 verification tool
The CO2-SS-20 is the new handheld Carbon Dioxide (CO2) analyser, which offers simple and highly accurate CO2 analysis with fast and intuitive touch screen interface.
The CO2-SS-20 has been specially developed to measure, verify and validate CO2 levels in CO2 incubators, proving popular in medical departments, research and laboratories. The product is also utilised by field service engineers to repair, validate and calibrate CO2 incubators and equipment.
Patented dual beam selective infrared sensor technology ensures extremely fast start and minimal warm up time. This advanced equipment completes full check and measurement cycle before other analysershave even got the splash screen out of the way! Such advantages, as well as ease of use for all personnel, extends appeal of the CO2-SS-20 into the more traditional areas of CO2 measurement, including horticulture, air quality and safety.
- Fast start – no splash screen and a minimal power up time of 6 seconds mean the CO2-SS-20 is ready to start taking readings as soon as you are!
- Quick and accurate verification of Incubator CO2 readings within the 0-20% range.
- No regular span calibration required & Rapid Air Zero Calibration in 90 seconds.
The CO2-SS-20 has been specially developed to measure, verify and validate CO2 levels in CO2 incubators. This is a handy tool for laboratory technicians who use Cell Culture CO2 Incubators. Cell culture is concerned with CO2 in cell growth to balance the PH of the media used. Typically 5% CO2 is the setting for cell culture, whilst other CO2 levels are utilised in IVF.
It is essential to users that the CO2 level displayed on their incubator is highly accurate. This low cost analyser enables laboratories to purchase the CO2-SS-20 for permanent usage.
It is also highly cost-effective for field service engineers, where it is essential for repair, validatation and calibration of incubators and CO2 equipment. Engineers may have to replace CO2 sensors within internal systems and the CO2-SS-20 is required in the replacement and set-up process.
The product is also utilised in applications such as:
- CO2 levels in Incubators
- Medical Research
- Cell Culture
- University Research
- Contract Research
- Service & Calibration of Incubators and CO2 laboratory/research equipment
- Air Quality
- Safety levels