Brass ball valve available in sizes from 1/4″ to 4″ with optional locking handle. The series 420 is available in threaded (NPT) or socket weld connection ends. Rated up to 600PSI (up to 2 inch) with a chrome plated solid brass ball. Full port, 2 piece design with blow out proof stem.
Series 420 (Standard Brass Ball Valve – 400PSI)
Valtorc’s standard brass series ball valve is a great solution for high pressure or industrial valve needs. With threaded end connections (1 1/4inch – 4 inches), this series valve is great for high pressure water/oil environments. Up to 400PSI, CSA Gas Approved up to 2” and conforms to MSS-SP-110. This general purpose brass ball valve has been sold to many in the nuclear, waste water, oil/gas and steam industries. Optional electric and pneumatic actuation (pictured in second and third) available upon request.
APPLICATIONS: COMMERCIAL, LIGHT INDUSTRIAL, STEAM, WATER, OIL, GAS, OR AIR.
- Available in sizes 1/4″ – 4″ (inches)
- Full Port, Forged Brass, Two Piece Body Brass Ball Valve
- Teflon Seats
- Blow-Out Proof Stem
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass Ball
- Available in Thread Ends and Socket Weld Ends
- Conforms to MSS-SP-110
- 1/4” -2” Rated: 600 PSI Non-ShockCWP-150 PSI SWP
- 2-1/2” -4” Rated: 400 PSI Non-ShockCWP-100 PSI SWP
- CSA Gas Approved to 2” (IPS Only)
- Commercial & Light Industrial/ Steam, Water, Oil, Gas and Air
- Optional locking handle available upon request