Actuated 3-way butterfly valves are available from sizes 2″ to 24″ with stainless steel trim. Actuation type is either non-spring return, spring return or double acting – electric or pneumatic actuation can be applied. Optional (0-10VDC) actuator control signal available upon request.
Series 1800 (3-Way Configuration, Actuated)
Industrial grade 3-way butterfly valve systems are of a special construction for storm water runoff. Standard construction for the valve package. EPDM seats and stem with available stainless steel disc. Electric actuation (via the EL-700 electric actuator) comes in various power supplies that include 12VDC, 24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC, 240VAC and various others. Double D shaft connection for valves 2″ – 30″ in size allows for easy mounting of handles, gearbox operator or actuators. Mounting conforms to ISO 5211 for actuation mounting.
3-WAY BUTTERFLY VALVE IN LUG CONNECTION ENDS
- Available in lug format for butterfly valves
- Stainless steel (304 or 316 available) trim
- Various actuation configurations
- Available in sizes 2″ – 24″ (double D shaft for sizes 2″ – 30″)
- Body material includes Epoxy coated ductile iron, Epoxy coated cast iron and stainless steel
- Seats available in EPDM, PTFE, BUNA N, Viton and many others (please review spec sheet PDF for full listings)
- Mounting bonnet: confirms to ISO 5211 for the mounting
- Disc materials include 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, aluminum bronze, ductile iron or Nylon coated ductile iron
- O-ring seal provides a solid seal to interior stems and bushings
- PTFE or bronze bushings available
- Carbon steel key
- Temperature rating (pending seals) range between -40F – +400F