Valtorc high pressure industrial ball valves are a 3 piece design available in sizes 1/4″ – 2″ made from high quality 316 stainless steel. Available in NPT or socket weld ends. Working pressure 2000PSI WOG; blow out proof design – full port.
Series 270 (High Pressure, 3 Piece in 316 Stainless Steel)
Valtorc’s high quality ultra high pressure industrial ball valve is suitable for water borne paint applications or air/water applications with high pressure. With a 2000PSI WOG, this ball valve can handle most applications and environmental challenges. PTFE seats and a blow out proof design make this valve a pick for your industrial needs.
HIGH PRESSURE STAINLESS STEEL BALL VALVE UP TO 2000PSI WOG
- 1/4″ – 2″ (inches) sizes available
- Investment Cast 316 stainless steel construction
- 3-PC lug style body design facilitates inspection
- Easy inline repair
- Full port flow with self contained center section
- Blow out proof, bottom entry stem design
- Mounting Pad
- Suitable for water borne paint applications
- Working pressure to 2000 PSI W.O.G.