Valtorc’s industrial series ball valve is made from 316 stainless steel in sizes 2″, 3″, 8″ and 10″. ASTM 316 design with reinforced Teflon, 3 piece ‘chevron’ style packing. 100% air tested, blow out proof stem design with locking handles.
Series 250 (Industrial Grade, High Pressure – 2″ and 3″ Only)
Valtorc’s 250 high pressure industrial grade ball valve is ideal for any intense environments with high pressure or temperatures. Designed with a fast connect and disconnect service ability and a blow out proof design, the series 250 is your solution for your most extreme projects. High quality investment cast body and end caps with a reinforced packing style ensure a long life cycle.
2″ AND 3″ GROOVED END BALL VALVE SERIES
- Equal to Victaulic Brand
- 2″ – 3″ (inches) sizes available
- ASTM 316 stainless construction
- Reinforced teflon, 3-piece “chevron” style packing – expands outward as it is compressed to seal
- Victaulic style grooved connections
- High quality investment cast body and end caps
- Designed for quick disconnect service
- 100% air tested underwater at the factory
- Blowout proof stem design
- Locking handle is standard
- Options: 3″ in 8″ or 10″ length