The heavy duty stainless steel (or carbon steel) pneumatic/hydraulic actuated knife gate valve is an ideal solution for mining, power, pulp/paper, waster water and chemical industries. UHMW, PTFE Polypropylene liner and seat provide bi-directional tight shut-off. Stainless steel gate and stem are corrosion resistant and made for valve durability. Special allows and coatings are available by request. Our superior packing arrangement provides drastically better sealing and performance in high cycle applications.
AIR ACTUATED KNIFE GATE VALVE
- Available sizes 2″ — 24″
- Heavy duty stainless steel (304 or 316) or carbon steel body
- ANSI B16.5 class 150 or 300# flanged dimensions.
- Three piece field replaceable seat and valve liner
- Available in standard pressure rating of 150 or 300PSI (higher pressure ratings and custom designs are also available upon request)
- MSS-SP81 face to face and flange dimensions
- Full port inside diameter in all sizes — custom sizes and designs are available upon request
- Available with: manual hand wheel, chain wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic/hydraulic cylinder or electric motor actuator
- Suggested for applications requiring high cycle, high pressure, corrosion/erosion resistance
KNIFE GATE BODY AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL OR CARBON STEEL FOR COMPLETE AUTOMATION
Stainless steel gate and stem for corrosion resistance and durability. Special Alloys, coatings and surface hardening also available. Superior packing arrangement provides improved sealing performance in high cycle applications with positive SHUT OFF in BOTH DIRECTIONS.
- Full port inside diameter in all sizes. Custom port sizes and designs available.
- Minimum 4 bolt packing gland design to assure proper gland alignment in all sizes.
- Meets Tappi standard TIS 405-8 and MSS SP-81 for stainless steel bonnetless, flanged, wafer Knife Gate Valves.
- Standard with manual hand-wheel. Also available are chain-wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic/ hydraulic cylinder or electric motor.