Resilient seated knife gate valves in stainless steel available in sizes 2″ to 24″ in a one piece solid cast body that is corrosion resistant stainless steel. Replaceable resilient seats and a positive shut off in both directions. Smooth flow, full port and drip tight shut off design. Configuration to TAPPI and MSS standards, flanges match ANSI B16.5 – 150Lbs. standard.
Series 4200 (Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve)
Our heavy duty, resilient seated knife gate valves are bi-directional, drip tight seal across the gate of the valve from 0 to 150PSI. Resilient seat is field replaceable for little down time. Designed to handle intense and corrosive materials and slurries. The cast body is resilient seated and a non-clogging full port design. Easy conversion from hand wheel operator to cylinder or electric actuator using cast yoke.
CAST BODY RESILIENT SEAT KNIFE GATE VALVE (304/316)
- Available sizes 2″ – 24″
- Resilient seated
- Heavy duty stainless steel (304 or 316) or carbon steel body
- ANSI B16.5 class 150; 150PSI working pressure
- Non clogging full port design
- Easy conversion from hand wheel to air cylinder
- Di-directional, drop tight seal
- Solid one piece cast body design (corrosion resistant stainless steel)
- TAPPI and MSS standard face to face
- Positive shut off in both directions
- Replaceable resilient seat
HEAVY DUTY 304/316 STAINLESS STEEL KNIFE GATE BODY
Solid one piece cast body in corrosion resistant stainless steel with compact wafer configuration to Tappi and MSS standard face to face. Replaceable resilient seat and DRIP TIGHT SHUT OFF Knife Gate Valve Series. Designed to handle dense mixtures of stock and slurries and various other materials.
- Positive SHUT OFF in BOTH DIRECTIONS.
- Bonnetless, outside screw and yoke, non-rising hand-wheel, rising stem.
- Meets Tappi standard TIS 405-8 and MSS SP-81 for stainless steel bonnetless, flanged, wafer Knife Gate Valves.
- Valtorc Knife Gate Valves have 150 PSI working pressure in a full port configuration.
- Flanges match ANSI B16.5-150 lbs. standard with all tapped holes and serrated raised gasket faces.